"Took a chance with AceOK 5 auto repair and it was a mistake. $1200 worth of work and my car works worse than when I brought it in. And it still has the same problem."
On 9/24/18, Mr. Engelhardt ordered for his 2008 Subaru Tribeca H6 3.6 DOHC:
1. CHECK TRANSMISSION >>> Found one gear not working properly. Inexpensive way to service - Complete Flush with Trans Tech Service $195.00
2. CHECK SPARK PLUGS >>> Recommended OEM spark plugs $375.00
3. CHECK BURNING SMELL >>> Found both front CV joint boots cracked. Recommended New Axle Assembly Both Sides $450.00
4. CHECK BURNING SMELL >>> Found oil leaking from oil filter housing oil seal $75.00
5. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE ALWAYS LOW >>> Found worn tires with a nail and a screw in each tire. Remove and re-seal $96.00
6. CHECK RADIATOR WATER LEVEL >>> Found it pretty low. Recommended 1st Step - Chemical Sealing Service with New Coolant $175.00
Total Troubleshooting $48.00
Total Service/Repair Estimate: $1,414.00
Tammy from St. Vincent Eugene Office called our shop and ok's all above services with $1,200.00. We accepted including all parts and labor.
We stand behind our work YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMORROW.
If you have problems after having your car serviced at our shop, you are always welcome to bring it back for recheck. No questions asked.